now you can
OUT OF YOUR SHOPPING
now you can
Step1: Download GadPoint app in Play Store & register as new user
Step2: Shop for products of participating brands
Step3: Capture & upload receipt latest by the next day of purchase
Step4: Earn points once the receipt has been validated
Step5: Click “Redeem Cashback” under “Points” tab in your app when you have accumulated at least 5000 gadpoints. Your cashback will be credited to the bank account provided in your GadPoint account.
Gadpoints accumulated can be used to exchange for Cashback. Every 5,000 GadPoints will earn you a $5 Cashback. Keep a lookout on the in-app newsfeed for the surprises gifts redemption.
Activation is immediate upon completion of registration through GadPoint app.
Everyone is welcome to participate as long as you have a valid Singapore registered mobile number.
A minimum spend of S$2.00 after discount (if any) of products of participating brands in a single receipt is required to get points. Every S$1.00 spent = 5 GadPoints (Rounded down)
We will take in the final price you have paid for the product. In other words, the price after discount, if any.
There is no restriction on the maximum GadPoints collected in a single day; unless otherwise stated in promotional newsfeeds.
Users may only upload a maximum of 3 receipts per day, unless otherwise stated in the promotional newsfeeds. Note: The receipt has to belong to you or it will be deemed abuse of system.
No, transfer of GadPoints is not allowed.
For long receipt, you may select “Long Receipt” when uploading your receipts in order for the app to capture the full receipt details.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please contact our GadPoint technical support team at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some examples of disqualified/invalid receipts:
- Incomplete receipt – Receipt that is cut off. We will require users to upload the full receipt. If the receipt is too long, select the “Long Receipt” function to upload.
- Expired receipt – Receipt must be uploaded latest by the next day of purchase before 11:59pm.
- Low quality receipt – Receipts that is unclear, we are unable to recognise the text.
- Receipt that does not contain products from the list of participating brands.
- Insufficient receipt value – Every receipt has to have a minimum of $2.00 spent on products of participating brands.
- Duplicate receipt – Receipts has been uploaded before.
- Image uploaded is not deemed as a receipt.
- Reprint receipt.
- System abuse.
- Points will not be given for purchasing vouchers, top-up, petrol refuel, bills payment of cash withdrawal.
- All disqualified/invalid receipts will not be allowed for uploading again.
Please seek assistance from our technical support team if you have problems uploading your receipts. Email: email@example.com
- Make your receipt as flat and wrinkle free as possible
- Take the picture in a well-lit area
- Keep still so your photo isn’t blurry
- Lay your receipt on a flat, non-reflective surface and hold the camera directly above it
- Focus your camera on the text of the receipt
Please go to “Profile” tab of GadPoint app to update your personal particulars.
If you are still using the same mobile number, simply reinstall GadPoint app on your new phone and complete the registration with the same mobile number to transfer your account to the new phone.
Please seek assistance from our technical support team if you cannot do it. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, you can transfer your points at “Profile” tab. Click on “Edit” button, there is a mobile icon located at the upper right corner, click on it and enter both your old and new mobile number to transfer your GadPoints.
Users are encouraged to upload the receipts on the same day of purchase or not later than the next day of purchase. For example, for purchases made on 1 January 2014, receipts must be uploaded latest by 2 January 2014 11.59pm. Receipts uploaded after this timing will be strictly rejected.
Users can check their total points by clicking on “Points” tab in GadPoint app.
GadPoints earned will never expire.
Upon successful upload of receipts, the status will be shown as “Processing” under “Points” tab. We take a maximum of 5 working days to verify the receipt and update the points. The system will show a “Declined” status if the receipt is disqualified/invalid.
Please refer to “Participating Brands” under “Info” tab for more information.
More brands are coming!
All merchants carrying the products of the participating brands are qualified as long as the receipt from the merchant has the merchant name, transaction date, product name & price, receipt number printed.
To redeem your $5 cashback, user will need to collect 5000 GadPoints. However, there will surprise gifts that require different amount of points from time to time. Please follow the in-app newsfeed to stay updated on the surprises gifts.
Complete your profile with your Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email Address, Mailing Address and Bank Account Number. Click “Redeem Cashback” under “Points” tab of GadPoint app. The cashback will be credited to your bank account in 7 working days.
1. This loyalty reward program is open to all except for the employees of GadPoint and their immediate families.
2. All users must be at least 16 years old on the day they create and activate their user accounts.
3. By participating in GadPoint loyalty reward program, users shall be deemed to have gone through, understood and accepted all the terms and conditions.
4. By participating in GadPoint activities such as points collection, special redemption or other forms of promotions, participants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Participants grant GadPoint the right to use his/her individual name, address, biographical information and photography worldwide in any medium, for advertising, publicity, promotions and for any other such purposes as GadPoint so determines, without further compensation. These activities are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple. Participant is providing information to GadPoint and not to Apple. This promotion is not a joint collaboration with Apple.
5. To earn GadPoints,
- Simply download GadPoint app and create your user account
- Shop & Purchase products of participating brands
- Capture & Upload receipt via GadPoint app
- Wait for approval & Earn GadPoints
6. The points policy shall be determined by GadPoint and may be subjected to changes.
7. Receipt must be uploaded latest by the next day of purchase before 11.59pm.
8. GadPoints shall not be credited into your account until the receipts are validated. We may reject any receipt at our sole discretion and any such decision shall be considered as final conclusive and binding upon you.
9. GadPoints earned will never expire.
10. GadPoint may deduct points earned in your account at its absolute discretion.
11. Gifts redeemed are not exchangeable for cash or other items.
12. GadPoint reserves the right to vary, delete or add to these terms and conditions at any time at its absolute discretion without notice or liability to the users. GadPoint shall have the sole and absolute discretion to terminate any user without giving any reason, whatsoever, decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. GadPoint may suspend or terminate the loyalty reward program without prior notice to you for any reason whatsoever as we deem fit.
14. GadPoint may contact users at the phone number and email addresses provided to follow up on the redemption process or other related matters.
15. For more details on GadPoint loyalty reward program, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
16. System Abuse: If a user is found participating in abusive behavior or cheating, GadPoint has the right to forfeit all accumulated points and/or suspend the offending user from the GadPoint mobile application. Abusive behavior and/or cheating would include any of the following,
- Uploading receipts of goods not purchased by users;
- Use and/or creation of any type of emulator, or a program to emulate fake receipts;
- Submitting any receipt using hacking-related methods, proxies, traffic exchange networks, etc.
17. Points are not given for the purchase of vouchers, top-up, petrol refuel, bills payment or cash withdrawals.
18. The company reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted immediately.
Every $1 Spent of products of participating brands = 5 GadPoints (minimum $2 spent in a single receipt). The amount spend is rounded down to the nearest dollar.
Every 5000 GadPoints = S$5 Cashback
Redemption of Cashback
1. Complete your profile with your Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email Address, Mailing Address and Bank Account Details. You must fill in your bank details for Cashback.
2. Click “Redeem Cashback” in GadPoint app. The cashback will be credited to your bank account within 7 working days.
3. Surprise gift redemption are subjected to availability.
4. After redemption, for surprise gifts, they will not be exchangeable for Cash, GadPoints or other items.
5. After redemption request is submitted, no withdrawal of request is allowed.